Tusa Paragon Tinted Prescription Dive Mask Yellow
Freedom Technology with Fit II
Available in 0.5 diopter increments from -1.5 to -6.0 lenses.
Freedom Technology is a set of technologies to enhance fit and performance exclusive to TUSA. Freedom model masks feature a dimpled skirt surface with varied silicone thicknesses and stability ridges in addition to a proprietary low-friction skirt surface on the fitting line. The new Fit II technology adds strength and rigidness to the skirt for use in tough environments.
UV 420 Lens Treatment
UV 420 Lens Treatment protects against harmful high-energy visible (HEV) light and its potential to damage the Retina.
Ultraviolet (UV) light is dangerous. Although the dangers of UV are recognized, there is another type of dangerous light; High-Energy Visible (HEV) light. HEV light in the 400-420 part of the spectrum is known to cause cell death in the retina due to strong oxidative stress. HEV light is not just present on sunny days, but overcast days as well. Therefore, it is extremely important to protect your eyes against UV and HEV light in all weather conditions when diving.
1. Angle Strap Adjustor with Side Hold – The Skirt Mounted Five (5) Angle Strap Adjustor allows for a five position micro-adjustment on both the left and right sides of the mask. This enables vertical (up/down) and horizontal (left/right) pressure on the face to be delicately adjusted for the optimum fit..
2. 3D Mask Strap – TUSA’s patented 3-D strap is a true three-dimensional design that snugly fits against the head’s natural curvature. The 3-D strap offers unprecedented comfort and fit unlike standard flat mask straps.
3. Strap Stopper – A silicone mask strap with raised End-Stopper for easy strap adjustment.
4. Quick-Adjust Buckle System – The Quick-Adjust Buckle System incorporates a newly-designed low-profile buckle. The result is a compact, lightweight, technologically advanced mask design that can be easily and quickly adjusted for a perfect fit.
5. Offset Buckle – Raising the position of the Strap Adjuster improves comfort by preventing mask strap contact with the ear.
6. Easy Drain – It is in the form of a skirt that makes it easy to drain water when clearing the mask.
7. Dimple Skirt – Dimples around key areas that allow for a greater seal, reduced pressure, and increased comfort.
8. Varied Silicone Thickness – Varied silicone thickness around the mouth and nose sections to create a secure fit and increase comfort while using your regulator or snorkel.
9. Stability Ridges – In order to minimize compression and leakage, stability ridges have been added to reinforce areas under the cheek bones to maintain ideal surface contact.
10. Freedom Dry – The skirt contact line is constructed with a low friction surface that significantly reduces skin tension while optimizing the seal and comfort.
11. Damper – The damper absorbs the impact from the front on the face and reduces the damage to the sealing performance. It effectively suppresses pressure.
12. Round Edge Skirt – TUSA’s Round Edge Skirt features a proprietary round edge cross-sectionally shaped skirt. This rounded edge results in a soft fit that suppresses pressure and reduces creasing left on the face. The “planar fit, instead of linear fit” silicone skirt maintains great fit and unprecedented comfort.
More from the manufacturer Tusa: Paragon
Looking for just the lenses: Paragon Tinted Rx Lenses