Scuba Fusion Dive Center respects consumer privacy and works to safeguard your personal information, while complying with all International and United States Federal and State laws and regulations. We are dedicated to providing you with the superior customer experience that you know and expect from Scuba Fusion Dive Center. We view your privacy as an important component of your customer experience and ensure that your personal information is handled in a safe and responsible manner.
Scuba Fusion Dive Center protects your privacy. We share only that data required in the ordinary course of business, including information necessary for validation of credit transactions, verification of identity, shipping and billing addresses, tracking orders and visitors, obtainment of payment, marketing and merchandising efforts, improvement of your customer experience, and other data as described in this Policy.
What Personal Information do you Collect?
If you visit our website and browse or download information, we automatically collect and store the following information about your visit:
- The Internet Protocol Address and domain name used. The Internet Protocol address is a numerical identifier assigned either to your internet service provider or directly to your computer. We use the Internet Protocol Address to direct internet traffic to you and generate data used in management of the website;
- The type of browser and operating system you used;
- The date and time you visited the website;
- If you placed an item in your shopping cart, but took no further action with it.
The information that we automatically collect or store is used to improve our content and web services to help us to understand how people are using our website. This information does not identify you personally and is gathered for website statistics used to analyze and manage our website.
If you choose to purchase an item from us or provide us with your personal information (information that identifies, relates to, describes, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with you or your household) through live chat, forums, testimonials, reviews, feedback forms, or other means, you consent to the collection, use, and storage of your personal information. This information allows us to provide you with a customer experiences tailored to your needs. Any private information will only be used for the purpose for which it was provided and will not be shared or sold with another entity except under the specific conditions and circumstances provided in this policy.
In order to conduct and complete our internet retail business in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations and to best serve you, we may request or retain the following information:
- Your Name
- Bill-To and Ship-To Information
- Contact Information, including Email Address and Telephone Number
- Financial and Credit Information, as needed
- Order Information
- Information Specific to Individual Customers
- Export Compliance and Domestic Compliance Certifications
- End Use, End User, Country of Ultimate Destination Information
- Any Information Required by the U.S. Department of State or the U.S. Department of Commerce for Export Licensing
- Identifications or Employment details, as needed to verify law enforcement, military or professional status
- Internet Protocol Address
- Your browsing, search, order, or purchase history
- Your birthdate
We use this information for the following commercial purposes:
- To create and manage your account with us;
- Verification of your identity;
- To ship product(s) to you and track those shipments;
- For communication with you about your purchase, account information, or customer service needs;
- To provide goods and services to you;
- To customize and/or personalize your viewing and content consumption experience;
- For notification of any changes to our website or to our services that may affect you;
- To improve our services;
- For technical support for you;
- To comply with all applicable laws and regulations concerning your use of our website and purchase of the product(s) from our company.
Does Scuba Fusion Dive Center Sell Personal Information?
No, Scuba Fusion Dive Center does not sell, rent, release, disclose, disseminate, make available, transfer, or otherwise communicate orally, in writing, or by electronic or other means, your personal information to another business or a third party for monetary or other valuable consideration.
Under the following circumstances, and as permitted by law, we may be required to share your personal information:
- Scuba Fusion Dive Center provides information as needed to satisfy any legal obligations, including responding to any subpoenas, court orders, legal process, enforceable governmental requests, legal claims or to comply with any applicable laws or regulations. Scuba Fusion Dive Center reserves the right to share your personal information to exercise any legal rights or to defend against any legal claims.
- Scuba Fusion Dive Center shares information as may be required to further law enforcement investigations, to prevent illegal activity and to assist in taking action against illegal activity.
- Scuba Fusion Dive Center shares information, as permitted by law, to preserve the reputation and integrity of Scuba Fusion Dive Center, to prevent any harm to rights or property of our customers or Scuba Fusion Dive Center and to address any issues arising out of or related to fraud.
- If Scuba Fusion Dive Center is acquired by or merges with any other company or entity, your personal information may be transferred to any parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates or successors.
- Scuba Fusion Dive Center may share information to address security, technical or customer service issues or enforce any policies or terms and conditions of our websites or transactions.
- Scuba Fusion Dive Center may provide your information to our trusted service providers who work under confidentiality and non-disclosure agreements or assist with our business operations. Such companies may support our effective and innovative marketing techniques or aid in services necessary for fulfillment or completion of orders. These service providers have agreed not to retain, use or disclose your information for any purpose other than the specific purpose of performing the services specified in their agreement with Scuba Fusion Dive Center.
- Scuba Fusion Dive Center may share information as needed for the processing, shipping, tracking and fulfillment of any orders, as well as to collect fees and resolve any payment issues.
- Scuba Fusion Dive Center may use personal information to provide you with important marketing or promotional notices and to improve our marketing efforts or website design.
Do you Maintain a Database?
Scuba Fusion Dive Center maintains a private customer database provided by SalesForce and Zoho CRM for its own company use and marketing efforts. If you do not wish to receive our newsletters, you may request deletion of your address by simply emailing your request to our company email found on the Contact page of our website. Scuba Fusion Dive Center will not discriminate against you in any way for making this request or exercising any applicable right.
How do I Consent to Scuba Fusion Dive Center’s Policies?
By doing business with Scuba Fusion Dive Center, you give consent to the implementation of the policies set forth herein. By denying access to any required personal information for the completion or verification of a transaction, participation in live chat, forums, testimonials, reviews, feedback forms, or other information required to communicate with Scuba Fusion Dive Center, you surrender the ability to transact with Scuba Fusion Dive Center.
How do you Protect Credit Data?
Exchanging information may be necessary for payment processing, verification purposes, and fraud prevention, etc. This policy protects the order process, promotes individual responsibility and protects consumers. Scuba Fusion Dive Center takes necessary measures to ensure your credit data is secure and only shared with authorized persons or entities.
Is your Ordering Process Secure?
Scuba Fusion Dive Center ensures the safe transmission of your personal information during the ordering process. We make certain that our ordering process is up-to-date, secure, and capable of protecting your personal information.
Do you Collect or Sell Personal Information of Children?
Scuba Fusion Dive Center does not knowingly collect personal information from any person under the age of 18 years old. To the extent personal information about a minor is provided by a parent or guardian, Scuba Fusion Dive Center does not sell, rent, release, disclose, disseminate, make available, transfer, or otherwise communicate orally, in writing, or by electronic or other means, that personal information to another business or a third party for monetary or other valuable consideration.
Is any Information Provided Automatically?
When you visit Scuba Fusion Dive Center, we may receive information about your visit automatically through data collection tools and methodologies used in the ordinary course of business. These tools enhance the quality of our service and provide you with a user-friendly experience. Please refer to the “What Personal Information Do You Collect” for further information regarding information that we automatically collect.
What if I am referred to another Site or Service?
We may provide links to sites or services outside of the Scuba Fusion Dive Center site for your reference or use. Scuba Fusion Dive Center may not have any affiliation with these sites or services, and you should review the privacy policies associated with these sites or services. Scuba Fusion Dive Center is not responsible for the privacy policies of external sites.
Is this Policy Subject to Change?