How to Troubleshoot PADI eLearning
1. If you have not received an email from PADI with you eLearning access information check your spam/junk folders first. Google users check the Promotions box. If you still do not see an email contact SCUBA Fusion and verify your email is correct in their system. The best way to do this is to visit the SCUBA Fusion contact page and use the email listed there. This way staff can copy/past your email and remove human error and how to troubleshoot PADI eLearning.
2. Clearing browser cache is the number one fix to troubleshooting eLearning issues. If you are accessing the PADI eLearning materials through a web browser on a pc/laptop try logging out and then clearing your web browser history, cache, cookies. Restart the browser and try once again to see if you are able to proceed.
3. Try using a different internet connection and then see if you are able to proceed. Office VPN portals have been known to cause issues with accessing eLearning.
4. If you are accessing the PADI eLearning materials through the PADI Training App, go ahead and uninstall the PADI Training app from your device and reinstall it once again through the respective link below to see if you are then able to proceed.
- To download the PADI Training App to an Android device please check the online store.
- To download the PADI Training App to an Apple device please check the app store.
If you are still experiencing difficulties then a tech support call is going to be necessary. Contact the PADI technical support team directly by phone or email:
- PADI Tech Support Phone: 800-729-7234
- Email: PADI eLearning Tech Support Email (email@example.com)