What to do next:
- Check your eMail for a welcome message from the staff at Scuba Fusion. It includes detailed instructions about getting ready for this program. It will be emailed to you as soon as your order is processed. Your eLearning Access pass will also be eMailed to you as soon as the order is processed.
- Come to the store to size equipment and to fill out the PADI medical waiver form – Warning: any “yes” answers will require primary care approval (page 2) to start and participate in this program.
- You will need some personal gear for this program. Take advantage of our exchange program. Any equipment purchased from us can be used in the pool program and then exchanged if wanted. It is very important to work out the bugs in a pool before attempting ocean dives. Masks, snorkels, fins, boots and gloves are considered personal items and cannot be rented.
- Visit the customer resources page – everything from directions, medical forms, monterey information, replacing cert cards, weight calculation and more can be found there.
- Join the mailing list and you will be informed about upcoming dives, trips and sales.