- Co2 cartridge on your BC?
- Still calling them c-cards?
- Refer to suits as 1/4″?
- Know what a beaver tail is?
- Have a 16″ long dive knife?
- If you have not been diving for a while then you should consider our two options:
- Take the program over (highly recommended) or take a Refresher Class.
Replace and Upgrade Certification Cards
Replace Lost Certification Cards is easy! Choose to call PADI directly or use the internet and apply online to get your shiny new c-card.
These methods are for PADI certified divers. If you completed your training with another agency such as Naui, SSI, YMCA, WASE, CMAS, SDI, NASE or another of the thousands out there and you want to replace lost certification cards you will need to contact them directly.
Retake the Open Water Diving Class!
We are an awarded PADI Dive Center
Octopus Takes Camera
- Here Come the Cheap and Available Sea Drones Popular Mechanics The next drone revolution is happening underwater. Just as flying drones have changed from expensive specialist tools to mass-market million-sellers in a few short years, their aquatic counterparts are opening up the seas. Unmanned submarines, known as …
- Photographer focuses his lense on Monterey County's beauty KSBW Chuck Fazio is a drone pilot, professional photographer, and scuba diver who is taking on one big task: Capturing the essence of Monterey County in 96 hours by air, land, and sea. “I’ve got 96 hours to travel around the entirety of the county to capture …
- U.S. Coast Guard Station Monterey girds itself for possible budget cuts Monterey Country Herald Monterey >> The U.S. Coast Guard Station in Monterey has more than 40 crew members serving a large area, but its ability to perform a variety of important tasks could be severely hampered if President Donald Trump’s proposed budget cuts go through. …