- Co2 cartridge on your BC?
- Still calling them c-cards?
- Refer to suits as 1/4″?
- Know what a beaver tail is?
- Have a 16″ long dive knife?
- If you have not been diving for a while then you should consider our two options:
- Take the program over (highly recommended) or take a Refresher Class.
Replace and Upgrade Certification Cards
Replace Lost Certification Cards is easy! Choose to call PADI directly or use the internet and apply online to get your shiny new c-card.
These methods are for PADI certified divers. If you completed your training with another agency such as Naui, SSI, YMCA, WASE, CMAS, SDI, NASE or another of the thousands out there and you want to replace lost certification cards you will need to contact them directly.