**Personal Gear in the form of a mask, snorkel, fins, boots and gloves is not included with the above priced programs. Instructional Gear is included. This is your tanks, weights, regulators and all the other hardware needed.
- Our pool and ocean program includes everything you will need except your Personal Gear.
- Two pool sessions
- Pool Instructional Equipment*
- Exchange program**
- Personal Gear not included. **Purchase the Personal Gear (mask, snorkel, fins) from Scuba Fusion and exchange them for better fitting gear during your program. *All other needed Instructional Gear is included in this price.
- Ocean Instructional Gear*
- Certification Card (PIC)
- Four Ocean Dives**
- For those brave souls attempting certification in Monterey. *Instructional gear is provided but Personal Gear is not. There are no refunds for missed or incomplete dives.
Buy from the store you are taking lessons with!
***A no questions asked exchange policy is in effect on all Personal Gear purchased from Scuba Fusion and used during the Class and Pool sessions. If it’s not working for you in the pool – exchange it for another or take store credit.
*Referral paperwork will be issued at the completion of the class and pool sessions only if all homework requirements have been turned in. Referral paperwork is valid for 12 months after the last class or pool session.
Diving classes and ocean deposits are non refundable in the event that a cancellation or date change occurs within 7 days of the start time of the program. There are absolutely no returns for class and pool or Monterey no shows. eLearning cannot be refunded once started.